Fellowship Alumni Named Among 30 Most Inspiring Persons with Disabilities
Project Enable Africa announced Nigeria’s 30 most inspiring persons with disabilities during its annual DIAL Award event to celebrate exceptional persons with disabilities in Nigeria and commemorate the International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
We are proud to share that eight Fellowship Alumni were named on the list:
- Tobilola Ajayi, 2016 Fellowship Alumna
- Folajogun Victoria Akinlami, 2019 Fellowship Alumna
- Ndifreke Etiowo Andrew-Eissen, 2014 Fellowship Alumna
- Lois Auta, 2014 Fellowship Alumna
- Catherine Edeh, 2015 Fellowship Alumna
- Grace Jerry, 2015 Fellowship Alumna
- Ejiro Sharon Okotie, 2015 Fellowship Alumna
- Temitope Okupe, 2016 Fellowship Alumna
Learn more and view the full list in this article.