One Young World announces ‘Enterprise for Peace’ Scholars
Congratulations to the Fellowship Alumni who have been named One Young World Enterprise for Peace Scholars! These men and women are young leaders fostering opportunities for employment to create stable and peaceful societies.
- Eulalia Akinyi Awora, 2017 Fellowship Alumna, Kenya
- Nasera Victoria Yongule Elikana, 2018 Fellowship Alumna, South Sudan
- Mariama Maiga, 2019 Fellowship Alumna, Burkina Faso
- Mazin Mohamed Abdelrahman Mohamed, 2018 Fellowship Alumnus, Sudan
- Mariam Nafogou, 2019 Fellowship Alumna, Mali
- Razaki Omia, 2019 Fellowship Alumna, Uganda
- Marie Leopoldine Tossou, 2017 Fellowship Alumna, Cote d’Ivoire
Learn more about the One Young World and read the full list.
2018 Fellowship Alumnus, Malawi